PVC RUB RAILS
PVC rub rails are a durable option for the protection of walls. We use semi-rigid PVC, which can withstand all types of collisions.
High impact zones in a hospital, aged care homes and schools require a degree of protection. You don’t have to settle for unsightly scuff marks on your walls as a result of excessive traffic. Instead of repainting the walls, which is a costly exercise, installing PVC rub rails absorb the impact from chairs, beds, and trolleys.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF PVC RUB RAILS INCLUDE:
- The material is incredibly strong and lasts several years. Once you’ve installed the rub rails, it won’t suffer any surface damage or become loose. As a result, it’s a cost-effective solution that’s in place for the long term.
- It’s highly scratch resistant and will maintain its appearance through the years.
- There’s no need to carry out extensive maintenance as the PVC rub rails simply require a wipe down with a cloth.
- Due to the nature of the material, you can obtain rub rails specifically for the size of your walls. It’s not uncommon to cut and bend the PVC to fit the shape of your walls.
- If you’re concerned about the rub rails standing out as an eyesore, there is a variety of colours available to match your current setup.
Eliminate the need for extensive renovations and regular repainting by installing PVC rub rails across the walls of your disability and nursing homes, schools, hotels and aged care facilities.
Contact Us to Find Out More