Make sure that heavy foot traffic does not damage your doors and get a reliable door guard from us. We have spent years helping clients get the only protection their doors need to maintain a clean, undamaged look.
If you’re considering getting a door guard, you should know that it can help with the following problems:
- Scuff marks. High foot traffic will generally lead to scuff marks, whether on the walls or doors. Our guards help minimise any friction damage.
- Heavy-duty protection. Our stainless-steel door guards can help you mitigate frequent collisions from trolleys, wheelchairs or other heavy objects.
- Our protectors are easy to install. We supply you with double-sided tape to help with the installation but can also provide you with more if you need it.
TIPS FOR GETTING MORE VALUE FROM OUR DOOR GUARD OPTIONS
To help you better understand how to implement door guards, consider this:
- Where do you need the door guards? Depending on where you want to use them, you could need fewer or more. In a hospital, for example, where foot traffic rarely stops, door guards on all doors are an excellent solution.
- Do you need custom sizes? If you do, make sure you take any necessary measurements and pass it on to our team when you place your order.
Taking the necessary precautions with our door guards prevents costly future services for repainting or even door replacements.
Call us today and let our professionals advise on which door guards you should install.
Contact Us to Find Out More